Dyshon Benson: A One of a Kind Artist on the Road to Greatness

Dyshon Benson:  Photo by Jasen Hudson
A man with a vision for the future of Pop and RnB, Dyshon Benson has been in the industry for over 25 years, joined the singing group Az Yet and now he's moved on and has gone solo. 

I have been writing about artists for over a year or so and never I have thought I will get to meet this guy, all down to earth, kind, and a great listener, I am not saying this because he is a friend but I am just giving you a heads up on what it is like to be writing about Dyshon.

I have made a personal interview a one on one with Dyshon and here is what he has to say about his newly released single and the future of what is to come for him. it's not so much but I have covered what needs to be asked by most of those who wish to know more about this new King.

Why Have Decided to Go Solo?

I felt it was time to do my own thing, creatively I felt that we were going in two different directions so it was time for me to explore areas in my talents that I would never able to do so being in the group. So with those creative differences, I felt it was time to go.

Why the Song The Loneliness?

The loneliness song is one of my favorite songs that baby face did and I felt that I wanted to put a little spin of my own self on it, I'm big on love so that song to me has all the elements and I always said I wanted to do a song like this, especially since the acoustic guitar is my favorite instrument.also  on YouTube I actually did record a video singing live this song going to The Pizza Store one day in the car and was fooling around with this song about 6 years ago, I've gotten a lot of cool response from it, but one, in particular, was my mother who said to me that I should record that song over oh, so I did it and now here we are.

What Makes You so Different from Other Solo Performers?

For me I like to attract and please all audiences I come from a standpoint of high energy performance, an artist that can incorporate different genres of music to Target different audiences, such as Pop R&B and soul and a little hip hop to keep it current, I also love my concerts to be a production, drama, and dialogue to keep the crowd's attention with hopes for more, with that it makes me feel that I am different because you don't see a whole lot of that out here now a day.

Are You Planning on an Album Release? So What's Next?

Absolutely planning an album release, I should release a second single by December, as well as a Christmas single, and we'll record the album and get it done before the end of the first quarter 2021, with this I will be shooting three videos, one for the loneliness, 1/4 the Christmas song the biggest, and one for my second single which is an original song oh, so there's a lot of work and a lot to do and to come from Benson.

I hope this covers what needs to be known for this new king, as for what is more to come I will be in touch with Dyshon, and will write more about his future endeavors, hopefully in the future I can bring him and his music here in the Philippines and introduce him to the world.

The Loneliness single release links:

Click on the photo to get it





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Az Yet: the Voice, the Music, the Soul in R&B

I Remember:Jay Fresh Money

Philip Page does Saving Ghosts: Paranormal Investigations