Philip Page does Saving Ghosts: Paranormal Investigations

Philip Page
Philip Patrick Page -  a Paranormal investigator, an actor, producer,  film editor, name it thats him, used to be a part of the tv series Star Trek new generation, now his new project is that of the paranormal investigative show available for free in Amazon Saving Ghosts, it is a paranormal investigative show featuring on the spot documentation of every paranormal activity happening across America.

The good part about this show is that they are not exactly ghost hunters or anything that would be harming the spirits but they are the ones that help the spirits to send out their message to those who are still alive.  I have witnessed one of his investigations with his team of experts once and these people really knows what needs to be done to help out the lost souls that has been living in the same abode as that of the living.  I have to hand it to him he does know how to make the spirits appear and once we the viewers even caught a glimpse of a spirit sitting on a couch not sure what it was doing but he was on solo gave his friends on facebook  a chance to be a part of his work, I was there by the way, observing as usual on how will it go next.

Here's a glimpse of what is there to expect when watching the show. I will be following their ordeals
and will be writing more about them in the future. Wonder if they will do a franchise in my country?



Saving Ghosts Paranormal investigations
click on the link to visit their fb page


Saving Ghost:  Trailer

Comments

  1. I love this great show. I mean if people want spirits to pass on, why not have professionals help the spirit world instead of provoking them, calling them, then not closing the door "so to speak" !! I live Saving Ghosts, and I believe in the positive things they are doing. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting more about Saving ghosts in the future this is just an introduction on what the show is about and who is Phil and what he can do.

      Delete
  2. I love Saving Ghosts and my husband and I feel connected to Plillip Patrick Page. Saving Ghosts has come so far!!👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Az Yet: the Voice, the Music, the Soul in R&B

I Remember:Jay Fresh Money