Az Yet: the Voice, the Music, the Soul in R&B

Az Yet:  Kenny Terry, Jr., Claud Thomas Jr., Patrice Smith, Dyshon Benson,
Dion Allen

Az Yet, has been in the music industry for over twenty (20) years we havent heard from them for quite some time and honestly yes I am a fan, when they was much younger  (well so am I), but frankly speaking I dont think anyone will ever forget these amazing gents when they sang the timeless hits of Peter Cetera and Babyface, strange as it may seem I still hear their music in the radio here in the Philippines.

I wrote this Blog for everyone here in Southeast Asia to remember the most amazing boyband in the late 1990's, there are a few of the original members that had left the group, but I garantee this: the way they sang their songs is still very much flawless, I'll be posting the videos from the past and at present and tell me if I am wrong. if only I can give a rating for these guys it will always be five stars as in 100% still the best singers in the history of RnB.

Just to let everyone know these guys never parted ways in fact they are still around and currently performing Las Vegas, they also recently recieved a hall of fame award in the 4th annual Nomifest. I am saying this again AzYet never left, and I am sure everyone who is reading this would be as thrilled as I do.


Hard for Me to Say Im Sorry - Az Yet 1996 debut Album


Who would ever forget the warm loving voices of these Kings? Nope not me, and I know everyone in my  side of the woods would start reminicing the past and cuddling in the couches once you start playing the videos but that is another story.


Last Night - AzYet


 
A few months ago I get to talk to one of the members of the group singer/songwriter Dyshon Benzon. I was so thrilled and I still can't remember how I get to speak with him, and that gave me the idea to research and start writing, actually this blog is going to be a surprize to a lot of people not just for AzYet but for the whole of  Southeast Asia, to all the fans  and the people that purchased their albums in the past, I hope to continue following these Kings and I know you will all be as well.


Az Yet performs at NAMM 2018 Becks Entertainment (DJ Jerry Beck)



To my friends in AzYet Dyshon Benson and Claude Thomas, Jr. thank you for the opportunity on getting to know you guys and letting write about AzYet I hope this blog will bring you more luck in your upcoming endeavors as I also hope you'll have that chance on an Asian Tour in the future. More Power!!!  

AzYet is in Social Media click the links to like and follow:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AzYet.Inc/
spotify : https://open.spotify.com/album/0OMxYaCIggV2z8aOKbGbEk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philip Page does Saving Ghosts: Paranormal Investigations

I Remember:Jay Fresh Money